Round Island Race + Solent day racing + practice weekend package
We are offering a sailing package on a Bavaria 43 Cruiser c/w with Sym Spinnaker and Genneker. She is Cat 2 coded with safety features in excess of code.
We are looking for keen cruising sailors who would like to build better sailing skills whilst doing friendly racing. The Round The Island race is being offered as part of a package as we would like to have a crew who used to working together as a team.
The package comprises:
- Round The Island race weekend Friday 29th to Sunday 31st. Friday & Saturday nights moored in Yachthaven, Cowes with walk ashore to all entertainment. All onboard food included except for evening meals for which a table is reserved for both nights @ Anchor Inn.
- Round Island practice weekend provisionally Saturday 16th to Sunday 17th May. This will include (subject to weather) at least one Round Island trip.
- Lymington Town Sailing Club - cruiser mini race series of 6 x 1 day races. Dates for these day races yet to be announced but typically between May and September.
In all a minimum 10 days racing / sailing
For the practice weekend and day races we can either meet around 8.30 on the morning or you are welcome to kip on the yacht the night before. For the RTI we will meet mid-afternoon on the Friday and sail down to Cowes.
Each session will start with a safety briefing, weather assessment, itinerary planning and prep for sailing.
Included in the Crew package:
- Commercial Yachtmaster Offshore skipper
- All race fees
- Home base mooring fees and Cowes Yachthaven fees (for the RTI)
- On board catering (breakfast, lunch & refreshments)
- Lifejackets / lifelines etc
- Wet weather gear (limited stock)
- Fuel & Gas
- Travel to / from boat
- Evening meals
- Sleeping bag / pillow case
- Deck boots & shoes
- Personal travel insurance
1 of 1 berths available
Apply for berth
Introduce yourself to the skipper to let them know about your sailing background.
You won't be charged yet
This boat has been removed from tendrr, message the owner above if you have any questions.