This trip has finished
Grand Soleil Charter
The Grand Soleil 43 ‘Jua Kail’ is professionally maintained and available to be raced competitively in major regattas and offshore events in the UK, Europe and the Caribbean. ‘Jua Kali’ has all the inventory necessary for both competitive IRC racing and comfortable cruising. She is an excellent version of the Grand Soleil 43 and is in top condition.
Her extensive racing sail wardrobe makes her competitive and she has been professionally maintained to the highest standard.
Jua Kali Grand Soleil 43 Race results
- 3rd RORC Caribbean 600 IRC 2 2017
- 7th Antigua Sailing Week 2016
- 3rd RORC Caribbean 600 IRC 2 2016
- 6th ARC – Las Palmas to St.Lucia 2015
- 4th RSYC Extra Corona Island Double 2013
- 2nd Royal Southern June Regatta 2012
- 3rd Clarkson Cup Regatta 2012
- 3rd IRC National Championship IRC One 2011
- 1st Garmin Hamble Winter Series 2011
- 2nd IRC Solent PSC 2011
- 14th IRC National Championship IRC One 2010
- 7th Cork Week 2010
Price is for charter across Cowes Week
1 of 1 berths available
Apply for berth
Introduce yourself to the skipper to let them know about your sailing background.
You won't be charged yet