International SB 20 Training Regatta (Malta)
The event will use 4 matched SB20 yachts with brand new training sails.
There will be between 8 and 12 teams entered who will compete in three races before being swapped by ribs.
Each race will last approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Thursday, 28th November 2019 : Teams arrive at Grand Harbour Marina, Malta.
- Friday, 29th November : Training sessions.
- Saturday, 30th November: Race training 10:00 hrs until 16:00 hrs.
- Sunday, 1st December: Race training 10:00 hrs until 15:00 hrs.
***** Sailing instructions: will be available in October.
***** Crew weight : Max 270 kg
- Friday night: reception & drinks at the Capitanerie, Grand Harbour Malta.
- Saturday night at the Royal Malta Yacht Club with video debrief and dinner.
- Sunday night closing party with prize giving at the Grand Harbour Marina.
For your information, teams have the option to participate in the ranking SB 20 regatta the following weekend (7th and 8th December 2019).
***** How to apply:
Get in touch with John Horn of Orange Marine (email: firstname.lastname@example.org / FB: Orange Marine Malta / tel: +356 9976 7700)
8 of 8 berths available
Apply for berth
Introduce yourself to the skipper to let them know about your sailing background.