Forth Corinthian Yacht Club
The Forth Corinthian Yacht Club was founded in 1880 in the Granton Hotel, now known as the Claverhouse TA Centre, in Granton Square. It is a self-help club (we’re a registered Community Amateur Sports Club) and our motto is “affordable sailing for all”. Members are expected to contribute to the functioning of the club by serving on the Council and taking part in work parties: we keep costs down by doing most jobs ourselves. We are an affilliated member of the Royal Yachting Association and the Forth Yacht Clubs Association.Club website →
Boats looking for crew
No crewing opportunities available.
No events currently listed.